Our mission is to help members develop a trust and understanding of each member’s business within the group so that we can foster an atmosphere that will allow all members to actively share and in return receive qualified business referrals.
The group is headed by an executive committee whose function to oversee and coordinate formal weekly meetings, new member admissions and/or terminations, informal outside group activities and all activity expected of each member within the group.
- Runs the weekly meetings and coordinates all group activities and new member efforts.
- Vice President – assists in running weekly meetings and coordinates member activities and screening of new member candidates and weekly member roster, Speaker rotation and weekly speaker introduction.
- Treasurer – Collects dues (annual member and breakfast). Assists VP with member activities and also assists in screening new member candidates.
- Greeter - Welcomes all members and potential members at all group functions. Assists in the active recruitment of new members
- Network Coach - prepares a weekly networking or sales tip to deliver at group meetings
- Website Host - creates and maintains the group website. Updates as necessary.
- Activities Manager - coordinates group activities, outside networking functions and other networking opportunities.